Hisaronu is a tourist resort village in Turkey. It’s quiet during the day but buzzing with nightlife! This scenic town in Fethiye offers a relaxing experience with exciting things to explore and quality family time. Located on the western coast of Turkey, Hisaronu has a slightly cooler climate being higher up and winter rain is common. However, the climate is still generally warm, averaging 18.8 degrees.
Hisaronu villas for sale…
This colourful town offers many beautiful villas and is popular amongst investors. Starting at around ₺200,000 Hisaronu villas for sale come complete and ready to move in.
A typical 5-bedroom villa costs around ₺299,000 and is bright, spacious, open, and modern. They feature private gardens, a pool, and jacuzzis. Terraces, balconies, open-plan kitchens and living rooms also add to these classy villas. Furthermore, the properties are finished with high quality decorating, PVC windows, and security doors. Importantly, shops and hospitals are located nearby, providing everyday essentials and great medical care. What more could you want?
Firstly, Dalaman Airport is located 34km away from Hisaronu. Taxi hire, shuttle bus, private transfer, and car hire are available from the airport. In addition, Bodrum airport is 150km from Hisaronu. Similarly to Dalaman, taxi and car hire, buses and shuttles are available.
What to expect nearby…
- Visit the Lycian D spa and wellness centre delivers attentive, refreshing treatments. The Turkish baths, foot treatment, face masks, and massages are wonderful. Moreover, the spa uses natural products, known for their healing and beauty properties.
- Next, a more historical trip is to Kayakoy’s abandoned Greek village. Here stands the remains of 2 Orthodox churches and over 500 houses. People rarely visit this ghost town, however, there’s much history to still be discovered…
- Alternatively, why not try a drag entertainment show such as Miss Bee Have and the Glamour girls! This brilliant family show will leave you in stitches and walking away with smile lighting memories.
- All around most Hisaronu villas for sale, you’ll find restaurants, bars and clubs. Undoubtedly, many worldwide cuisines are never far from reach.
- In Hisaronu, lively bars and clubs are a must. The Zombie Bar, Revolution, Timeout and Grand Boozey are just a few popular clubs. Additionally, more family-oriented events are just as fun! For instance, all around Hisaronu are dance shows, live music performances and more!
- Sunny Days tours provides boat and off-road tours. Swim in the clear water, stop for something to eat, sit back and relax! The tour boats are kept extremely clean and the staff are friendly and helpful in finding the best tour for you.
- Last but not least, Ölüdeniz beach is just 4km away from Hisaronu. This stunning blue lagoon supplies sunbeds and umbrellas for relaxing and catching a tan. Also, for the more daring, water-sports are an exhilarating pastime!
To conclude, Hisaronu villas for sale provide permanent, holiday and investment options in the breath-taking Fethiye region. With brilliant entertainment, cuisine, and views, Hisaronu is the place to be for a quiet getaway, with an element of thrill.